- Completing in 2022: Post Graduate Certificate in The Conservative Management of Prolapse
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy University of Canberra
- APA Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling for Physios
- Treatment and Assessment of the Lactating Breast for Health Professionals
- Introductory Pelvic Floor: Assessment and Treatment
- Advanced Pelvic Floor: Overactive Bladder Course
- Advanced Pelvic Floor: Clients affected by Trauma/PTSD and abuse
- Advanced Pelvic Floor: Pelvic Floor Myalgia & Genitourinary Pain Disorders
- Advanced Pelvic Floor: Pelvic Organ Prolapse/ Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Advanced Pelvic Floor: Bowel
- Introductory Maternity Physiotherapy
- APA Continence and Women’s Health Physiotherapy Level 1
- APPI Pilates Level 1 and 2
- APPI Pilates Pre and Peri Natal
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
Lara has been working at Entire Physio since 2017 and is a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate from the University of Canberra.
Lara is a pelvic floor physiotherapist with a growing interest in treating women with overactive pelvic floor, pelvic pain and endometriosis. Lara’s emphasis is on treating the whole woman, assisting with the emotional as well as the physical symptoms related to these conditions.
Lara also treats ante and postnatal women, helping initially to prepare the pelvic floor for vaginal delivery, and secondly to help rehabilitate them post birth. Lara is focused on educating women on strategies to assist them to care for their pelvic floor for the rest of their lives.
Lara treats women with breastfeeding conditions (e.g. mastitis) and also treats musculoskeletal conditions such as pelvic girdle pain and back/neck pain throughout pregnancy and postnatally. Lara is focused on women returning to the exercise that they enjoy in a way that is safe and beneficial for their bodies.
Lara’s sporting special interest areas include netball, running and AFL.
- Canberra Darters Athlete 2013 and 2016
- ACT Netball Underage National Representative 2012 – 2014
- Queanbeyan Netball First Grade State League Player 2009 – 2018