- Masters in Physiotherapy
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 2
- GEMt Advanced Dry Needling
- APA Continence and Women’s Health Level 1
- APA Paediatrics Physiotherapy Level 1
- APA Paediatriac Orthopaedics Workshop
- APPI Clinical Pilates, Instructor Level
- APPI Pre and Peri Natal Pilates
- Thomas Myers Fasial Trains Soft Tissue Master Class : Hip and Pelvis
- ICB Advanced Lower Limb Biomechanics and Orthotics
- Bachelor in Applied Science Human Biology (Major in Sports Science, Minor in Nutrition).
- Advanced Diploma Applied Science Remedial Massage
- Certificate 1 in Lymphatic Drainage
- Course in Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Medicine Australia Sports Trainer Level 1
- AHSA – Intermediate Horse Riding Instructor – English, Stock and Western.
Narelle sees herself as a symbiotic oxymoron; an intuitive scientist and a sporty nerd.
This beautiful combination allows her to analyse and diagnose, based on evidence based practices, and treat you as a whole person – not just a hip, knee or shoulder.
Narelle is a health care provider with the assessment, analysis and diagnostic skills of a physiotherapist, the hands of a massage therapist and the knowledge of a human biologist.
In 2011 after 12 years as Sole Trader, Narelle Webb Massage Therapist and Physiotherapist formed Entire Physio Pty Ltd.
Together with my husband Al Bevan we have developed this Holistic Therapy Centre. In the following years Danny joined the team and became a business partner. Together we form Entire Physio Clinical Therapies.
My professional experience covering both Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy has seen me Locum at the Australian Institute of Sport, and cover National level Gymnastics Championships through the Sydney Sports Medicine Centre. I have also worked with international and local teams including The Diamonds (Australian Women’s Netball Team) and Brumbies (ACT Super Rugby).
I have also written and developed an RTO certified Sports Massage Course for the Diploma of Remedial Massage.
I have a special interest in both women in sport, hip and pelvic and Paediatrics. I teach pre and peri natal clinical exercise classes and together these areas have lead me toward my further studies in women’s health and Paediatrics.
- Representing Australia as a sprinter for Track and Field in the USA
- 5 consecutive ski season in Niseko, Japan
- Deans Merit List Award Uni SA 1st Year Undergraduate Physiotherapy
- Volunteer work for the Cancer Council Relay for Life
- Sports coverage for the inaugural and ongoing Rolling Ground Jindabyne 8hr Endurance Mountain Bike Race.